1. The most searched tutorial on YouTube is “How to Kiss.”
2. Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That’s about 25 years. .
3. NASA’s Internet connection is 13,000 times faster than The average U.S. user, at 91 gigabits per second.
5. Lack of sleepcan cause weight gainof 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
6. Before alarm clocks were invented, there were “knocker-ups” who went tapping on client’s windows with long sticks until they were awake.
7. 600,000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
8. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
9. There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
10. In 2016, North Korea accidentally leaked its DNS data, showing they only have 28 “.kp” domains. In comparison, there are 10 million “.uk” domains.
10. There are 1 billion cars currently in use on earth
11. The average car has 30,000 parts.
11. 80 of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
12. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reported in 2010 that 97,123 animals suffered pain during experiments while being given no anesthesia for relief.
13. Amazon.com sold its first book in July 1995: “Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies.”
14. The ability of the brain to tell what’s important from what’s not is compromised by lack of sleep.
15. The average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
16.When Facebook acquired Instagram for about $1 billion, the company had just 13 employees.
17. Every minute, more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
18. YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
19. Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion in stocks just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.
20. People in the United States eat 9 billion chickens and 150 million cattle, pigs and sheep annually, and we use around 26 million animals for research, 95 of which are rodents, birds and fish.